Rashard Mendenhall has had a pretty solid career

A vous la parole!
Message(s) : 135

Rashard Mendenhall has had a pretty solid career

Message par sakura698 » 23 Septembre 2019, 02:12

Rashard Mendenhall has had a pretty solid career. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . He rushed for over 1,000 yards on two occasions and appeared in two Super Bowls. However, at age 26, he decided to walk away from the game to explore some of his other interests, including writing. Mendenhall blogged about his retirement on Huffington Post. He writes: "I look forward to chasing my desires and passions without restriction, and to sharing them with anyone who wants to come along with me! And Ill start with writing!" Mendenhall also touches on some of his other interests in the blog: "Over my career, because of my interests in dance, art and literature, my very calm demeanor, and my apparent lack of interest in sporting events on my Twitter page, people in the sporting world have sometimes questioned whether or not I love the game of football. I do. I always have. " But most prevalently, like other NFL players who have opted for early retirement, he cites health concerns: "I no longer wish to put my body at risk for the sake of entertainment. I think about the rest of my life and I want to live it with much quality. And physically, I am grateful that I can walk away feeling as good as I did when I stepped into it." Mendenhalls entire blog post can be read here: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4931316 Cheap Jerseys From China . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night. Wholesale China Jerseys . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Reigning Wimbledon champion and fourth-seeded Petra Kvitova and No. 8 Caroline Wozniacki were among the early winners on Day 2 at the Australian Open. Kvitova recorded her 65th career Grand Slam victory with a 6-1, 6-4 decision over Richel Hogenkamp. Wozniacki, runner-up at last years U.S. Open, held off American Taylor Townsend 7-6 (7-1) in the opening set, then cruised in the second by a 6-2 score for the win. Last years runner-up Dominika Cibulkova fell behind early, but the 11th- seeded Slovakian rallied to beat Kirsten Flipkens 3-6, 6-3, 6-1. In other seeded action Tuesday, American Madison Brengle ousteed No. Discount China Jerseys. 13 Andrea Petkovic 5-7, 7-6 (7-4), 6-3; 19th-seeded Alize Cornet defeated Zhang Shuai 6-3, 6-2; No. 20 American Samantha Stosur beat Monica Niculescu 6-4, 6-1; No. 24 Garbine Muguruza topped Marina Erakovic, 7-5, 6-0; 25th-ranked Barbora Zahlavova Strycova overcame Timea Babos, 6-4, 6-4; No. 26 Elina Svitolina def. Jana Cepelova, 6-3, 7-5 and 29th-seeded Casey Dellacqua cruised past Yvonne Meusburger, 6-4, 6-0. Several other women moved on, including Coco Vandeweghe, Irina Falconi, Tereza Smitkova, Kai-Chen Chang, Victoria Azarenka, Tsvetana Pironkova, Denisa Allertova, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva and Nicole Gibbs. ' ' '

Retour vers Sujets libres